Wednesday, March 2, 2011

funny pictures jets

Now there is two figher jets smashed each other during their on-ground

Now there is two figher jets smashed each other during their on-ground

Its funny how planes for similar missions looks so similar.

Its funny how planes for similar missions looks so similar.

Unlike last year when I was really pulling for the Jets. Here's a funny

Unlike last year when I was really pulling for the Jets. Here's a funny

Funny Jets cartoon. murrjet Jan 18, 2008. We had a bad year.

Funny Jets cartoon. murrjet Jan 18, 2008. We had a bad year.

 /ww146/pbfunny/funny-pictures/demotivational/96_invisble-jet-pack.gif"

/ww146/pbfunny/funny-pictures/demotivational/96_invisble-jet-pack.gif"

An American Airlines flight was forced

An American Airlines flight was forced

Incredible and Beautiful Photographs of Aviation, Airplanes, Jets,

Incredible and Beautiful Photographs of Aviation, Airplanes, Jets,

 fighter jets. I hope you'll find this funny.

fighter jets. I hope you'll find this funny.

I knew it was always all in Jets. You can't take Jets fans seriously.

I knew it was always all in Jets. You can't take Jets fans seriously.

Canadian fighter jets intercepted two Russian bombers near Canadian air

Canadian fighter jets intercepted two Russian bombers near Canadian air

Jumbo Jet cartoon 5 - search ID tprn89

Jumbo Jet cartoon 5 - search ID tprn89

 for fuel for jets "such as passenger planes with 42 business class seats

for fuel for jets "such as passenger planes with 42 business class seats

CardboardJet.jpg Funny jets

CardboardJet.jpg Funny jets

Category: Funny,History |

Category: Funny,History |

jets' wins are adding up - sfgate Games - free online games at addicting

jets' wins are adding up - sfgate Games - free online games at addicting

The JETS released Brett for a rookie from USC that started one year? Right?

The JETS released Brett for a rookie from USC that started one year? Right?

Funny picture of a military trainer (Alpha Jet?) with two smaller "baby"

Funny picture of a military trainer (Alpha Jet?) with two smaller "baby"

Funny Math Jets

Funny Math Jets

Funny plane, real acrobat as many japan planes, small armament

Funny plane, real acrobat as many japan planes, small armament

funny sports pictures - MEXICAN STEREOTYPES. MEXICAN STEREOTYPES- Everywhere

funny sports pictures - MEXICAN STEREOTYPES. MEXICAN STEREOTYPES- Everywhere