
Miss you very much! Love your daughter. Stefanie. And the song, dear dad,

I miss you very much my friend kiss

the angels and watching over us we REALLY MISS YOU VERY MUCH but your in

'M MISSING YOU. Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell? Why can't I

Miss You, Miss So Much,

I miss you very much

It read: “To Daddy, I miss you very much, we all want you to come home.

thank you very much for the card. I miss you, too.

I will miss you very very very much and I hope I can figure something else

DAD AND THE REST OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US! mom

miss you very much. You've been so nice to me. Thank you!

missing you

I love my mom and dad very much! this poem is for

missing you friend images

Daddy, I miss you very much. Love, Olive.

I Miss You So Much

I Miss You So Much with Little Girl - Myspace Glitters

miss you so much.

I llove and miss you very much. summer covered dads step

i miss you very much